Welcome and thanks for visiting the Animal Jam Adventure blog! Are you defeating the phantoms? Support us by commenting and following we love hearing your voice! :D

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

#Stone Carved Stove and News

Hey Jammers! :D
Today's new item is the Stone Carved Stove on sale in the Outback Imports shop of Kimbara!
Hehe, what a nice item! Wait! How do you turn it on?? It has no dials or electric connections! 
Eeep! Now I'm gonna have to eat my food cold! D:
No more crunchy muffins! D:
XD
Well anyway's in the title it says I have some news. 
Well, I have started a story blog! Hooray for me! (Throws big party) (cricket sounds)
Well anyway's the story is not AJ related so that's why I decided to make it a separate blog. 
It will be called Oblivion. No it's not related to that movie! XD
I haven't posted anything yet but I will try to post the introduction by the end of the week. By the end of the week I mean Friday! :P
Click HERE to visit the blog which has no posts! XP
That's all for now! 
Enjoy!~


1 comment:

  1. Kewl, story blog! And you're right about the dials..very odd indeed. :D

    ReplyDelete

Hello, Thanks for commenting on my Blog Post!
It's awesome for jammers to express their opinions and ideas but please follow these rules.
1. No profanity in your comments.
2. Please respect everyone's opinion.
3. If you don't like this blog don't read it.
-thank you for following these rules.-infinitemajesty