Welcome and thanks for visiting the Animal Jam Adventure blog! Are you defeating the phantoms? Support us by commenting and following we love hearing your voice! :D

Sunday, July 14, 2013

It's a shelf?

Hello Jammers! :D
I am back! Well sorta not yet but what the heck I guess I could post the item for today.
So today's new item is a tall "shelf".
Now the reason I say "shelf" is because it's clearly a table with personality problems disguising itself as a shelf. Your not fooling anyone Mr. Table we can see your stick thing that you use to stand up and not plop to the floor. Not only that,  the wavy brown hues (colors) really do capture your INNER INSANITY. 
Perhaps Mr. Table should take a trip to the Troubled Waters sanitarium for its inability to declare itself a table. 
Anyway's in other news.... I have no membership so that means that I'll probably have to wait another 2 weeks to be able to play the next level at the adventure base camp. :I
So that's it.
something.
enjoy.
.
No signature


1 comment:

Hello, Thanks for commenting on my Blog Post!
It's awesome for jammers to express their opinions and ideas but please follow these rules.
1. No profanity in your comments.
2. Please respect everyone's opinion.
3. If you don't like this blog don't read it.
-thank you for following these rules.-infinitemajesty