Welcome and thanks for visiting the Animal Jam Adventure blog! Are you defeating the phantoms? Support us by commenting and following we love hearing your voice! :D

Friday, September 6, 2013

#Turquoise Ring

Hey Jammers! :D 
Sorry for not posting yesterday, school kind of slapped me in the face with a bunch of homework for the weekend! D: Seriously if you don't believe me I'll list it.
1. 6 Pages of U.S. History Homework, Math Homework, Science Homework, an Essay, figuring out a topic on a Sign Language Story. D: Eeep! 
Well anyway's today's new item is the Turquoise Ring on sale in Epic Wonder's clothing orb!
Hooray it's non-member! Sadly non-member can't change the color! :L 
Well now as I was saying homework! I might not be able to post my official first Chapter on my story blog because I literally thought I wouldn't have so much work! D: 
Well that's about it for my complaining and for now! 
Enjoy!~


1 comment:

  1. I remember in elementary school how I didn't have hw on weekends...I miss those days. XD

    ReplyDelete

Hello, Thanks for commenting on my Blog Post!
It's awesome for jammers to express their opinions and ideas but please follow these rules.
1. No profanity in your comments.
2. Please respect everyone's opinion.
3. If you don't like this blog don't read it.
-thank you for following these rules.-infinitemajesty