Welcome and thanks for visiting the Animal Jam Adventure blog! Are you defeating the phantoms? Support us by commenting and following we love hearing your voice! :D

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Egyptian Cats & Great Horned Owls

Hello Jammers! Sorry for the extremely late post my friend came over and I had a club to go to! Anyways,today's new item is located in Jam Mart Furniture,be sure to purchase the new Egyptian Cat for 450 Gems!


I love this item! This reminds me of when I went to Egypt to see the all of the Pyramids and the Sphinx! Its a great new addition to the Egyptian Den Set! What do you think? Moving on,here is today's Daily Explorer Post all about a Creature Feature by Brady Barr about Great Horned Owls!


Be sure to head on over to the Daily Explorer to check out this interesting & factual video all about Great Horned Owls! Moving on,here is a strange glitch that me & my friend tried when she came over my house today when she went to my den,the wallpaper in her den glitched but it only glitched when she went to my den. How odd! 


Moving on,since it is Tuesday its time for Trivia Tuesday! This Tuesday I am going to be doing a Trivia in honor of the creature feature about Great Horned Owls!


What do Great Horned Owls eat? The two Jammers that comment their answers first gets a small prize + Buddy me! So get answering Jammers! Thats about it for today's post! Happy Jamming! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Thanks for commenting on my Blog Post!
It's awesome for jammers to express their opinions and ideas but please follow these rules.
1. No profanity in your comments.
2. Please respect everyone's opinion.
3. If you don't like this blog don't read it.
-thank you for following these rules.-infinitemajesty