Welcome and thanks for visiting the Animal Jam Adventure blog! Are you defeating the phantoms? Support us by commenting and following we love hearing your voice! :D

Monday, July 21, 2014

Rare Nautilus Necklace


Meow jammers!
Sweetpanda56789 posting today. ^.^
Me and Snowypaw have decided to share our posting days.
So I will now post every Monday and Thursday, and Snowypaw will be posting the other days.

Today after a long time, we have an underwater rare.


Nice. There's a Nautilus there. 
I like that necklace. ^.^
What do you think? :)
Don't forget to give your rating about this item in the comments. ;)

If you were wondering what a nautilus was:
A nautilus is a marine creature which stays in a shell.

nautilus images এর চিত্র ফলাফল

That is a Nautilus.
Now you must be going 'OOH I MUST HAVE SEEN IT'.
 Cause yeah you did! They appear in many movies.

And do you know why the rare looks familiar?
There was a non-rare version of this item a while ago.

Credit to the Animal Jam Spirit

This item was out last year and it must have gone on clearance.
I didn't notice. :P
He-he
So the rare costs 500 more gems and the chain's color is different.

New items are now going on clearance.


So each week, six items are on clearance.
Seven or more items come out every week and six go? XD
Nice idea.
The computer might get rare again. ^.^

That's all I got for today.
Sorry I couldn't make it an interesting post today. .o.
I promise there will be a better post next Thursday! ;)
 Chow! ^.^

Click my signature to know more about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Thanks for commenting on my Blog Post!
It's awesome for jammers to express their opinions and ideas but please follow these rules.
1. No profanity in your comments.
2. Please respect everyone's opinion.
3. If you don't like this blog don't read it.
-thank you for following these rules.-infinitemajesty