Welcome and thanks for visiting the Animal Jam Adventure blog! Are you defeating the phantoms? Support us by commenting and following we love hearing your voice! :D

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Posting Schedule Revised!

Alright HEY EVERYONE! :D
So I have corrected the posting schedule to better fit my authors needs. Happy authors= a happy blog. XD
 
So here's the revised schedule,
Monday-Kinyonga
Tuesday-Rockytop2
Wednesday-Sweetpanda
Thursday-Random Author Day!
Friday-Random Author Day!
Saturday-Infinitemajesty
Sunday-Infinitemajesty
 
 
If I made any mistakes please feel free to hilariously rub them in my face!
If there are any disagreements please push me off a cliff.
Thank You!
Also, my gratitude to the authors for being so patient :D 

1 comment:

  1. To be honest,
    I might not come on all Wednesdays but Mondays for sure. :)
    Still Wednesdays fine. :)
    What if the posts on the Random Author Days aren't done, will you allow me to do it? :D
    ~Sweetpanda56789

    ReplyDelete

Hello, Thanks for commenting on my Blog Post!
It's awesome for jammers to express their opinions and ideas but please follow these rules.
1. No profanity in your comments.
2. Please respect everyone's opinion.
3. If you don't like this blog don't read it.
-thank you for following these rules.-infinitemajesty