Welcome and thanks for visiting the Animal Jam Adventure blog! Are you defeating the phantoms? Support us by commenting and following we love hearing your voice! :D

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Meep! ^.^

*looks like is quitting Animal Jam and AJ blogs*
Sorry! I won't be able to post on here anymore >.<
If you want to keep in touch, email me (animaljamtimes@yahoo.co.uk) or join Howrse, where my username is Treacle.

Click HERE for more info.

I'll remove myself from this blog.
It was AMAZING being an author on here - even though I haven't done much recently, lol - and I really appreciated you asking me <3 p="">

But I'll remove myself, now, as there's no point cluttering up your author's list with a non-posting author ;)

Bye!
Keep in touch :3

~Kiny

1 comment:

  1. I wish you could at least stay in one blog. Don't leave all of 'em :'c

    ReplyDelete

Hello, Thanks for commenting on my Blog Post!
It's awesome for jammers to express their opinions and ideas but please follow these rules.
1. No profanity in your comments.
2. Please respect everyone's opinion.
3. If you don't like this blog don't read it.
-thank you for following these rules.-infinitemajesty