Welcome and thanks for visiting the Animal Jam Adventure blog! Are you defeating the phantoms? Support us by commenting and following we love hearing your voice! :D

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Picnic Table

 Hey Jammers! :D 
Today's new item is the Picnic Table on sale in Jam-Mart Furniture.
I'm pretty bummed out now. I thought it would be for non-members! D: Not only that but I lost my membership today. DX In any case, I wouldn't buy the picnic table because it's for members. If I bought it and then became a non-member I would sit there and whine about how the picnic table should be for non-members. 
Also, there is an all new post on the Daily Explorer. 
Click HERE to visit! 
Well that's about it for now 
Enjoy!~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Thanks for commenting on my Blog Post!
It's awesome for jammers to express their opinions and ideas but please follow these rules.
1. No profanity in your comments.
2. Please respect everyone's opinion.
3. If you don't like this blog don't read it.
-thank you for following these rules.-infinitemajesty