Welcome and thanks for visiting the Animal Jam Adventure blog! Are you defeating the phantoms? Support us by commenting and following we love hearing your voice! :D

Thursday, July 2, 2015

Hello All!

Oh my, I've forgotten how to start posts it's been awhile since I left AJ.
Ok first off, I'd like to thank all of my contributors for keeping AJ Adventure alive while I was gone. I thank you and am completely grateful for your commitment! Thank you so much! Well since it's summer (and I'm completely bored) I'd thought I would write about what happened after I left. 
Its been a year and a half since I left. WOW THATS CRAZY! It feels like I stopped just yesterday. Well anyways onto my story. After I left AJ I spent the rest of the year just staying on top of my grades, trying to make new friends, breaking out of my shell. I can safely say I've made progress! It's not completely gone, but I'm certainly not the same person I was years ago. I finished my 11th grade year at number 19 in my class of 400 students. The following summer, I was busy preparing for my cousin's sweet 15 (yes I know typically people throw sweet 16 but in my culture it is customary for parents to throw a 15 or "quinceneara" for their daughter) and that meant AJ wasn't really an option. Then as the summer came to a close, I launched myself into my final year of high school and I can certainly say, it's been one heck of a year. I had many ups and downs and I began struggling with my self esteem, and began feeling absolutely depressed and confused at my future. I'll probably write more on that on another blog venture I might create. Well, thats about it. I truly do thank my contributors for posting for me while I was gone. I hope whoever reads this has a wonderful day! 
Peace! 
~infinitemajesty 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Thanks for commenting on my Blog Post!
It's awesome for jammers to express their opinions and ideas but please follow these rules.
1. No profanity in your comments.
2. Please respect everyone's opinion.
3. If you don't like this blog don't read it.
-thank you for following these rules.-infinitemajesty