Welcome and thanks for visiting the Animal Jam Adventure blog! Are you defeating the phantoms? Support us by commenting and following we love hearing your voice! :D

Friday, September 13, 2013

I'm still here! :P

Hey Jammers! 
Sorry for not posting these past few days, I... I fell of a cliff while going on a hiking trip to a mountain range in my state. I don't know what happened it's as if someone theorized that I would have or have fallen off a cliff. LOL Just Kidding, Good one Kiny! XD 
Well, the real reason why I haven't been posting is because as Kinyonga theorized again, school is continuously slapping me in the face with work, and more work and more work. 
Well luckily I have no school today 2 days to post on time! :P 
Well now how is everyone. 
@Zach94 if you still read my blog, I could definitely make you a banner! Any suggestions? 
That's it! 
Bye-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Thanks for commenting on my Blog Post!
It's awesome for jammers to express their opinions and ideas but please follow these rules.
1. No profanity in your comments.
2. Please respect everyone's opinion.
3. If you don't like this blog don't read it.
-thank you for following these rules.-infinitemajesty