Welcome and thanks for visiting the Animal Jam Adventure blog! Are you defeating the phantoms? Support us by commenting and following we love hearing your voice! :D

Saturday, August 31, 2013

#Wind Amulet (Updated)

Hey Jammers of all kinds! :D 
Today's new item is the Wind Amulet on sale for one Diamond at the Diamond Shop the only shop that's actually more expensive than epic wonders. :P
Use da force! O.O Ze wind force! :P It's an O.K. item believe me but I'm still saving for an arctic wolf! ^.^
Anyways a good buddy of mine RockyTop2 has discovered yet another unreleased item in the adventures! :D 
Credit to AJRoar! :D 
Wow it's called a chain necklace. Way to go AJHQ, thanks for being such jerks by not only withholding the release of the slingshot but also by creating a chain necklace which is kind of cool looking. Maybe it's just my glasses. 
In other news, let's talk about the Phantom Portal! 
This adventure was released about a few months back. AJHQ said it was in it's beta stage right? (Which reminds me I hope they fixed that laggyness.) So why isn't it open to ALL jammers? From what I've heard a lot of non-members are upset because they have to continuously be playing the Return of the Phantoms. AJHQ, why don't you um open it to everyone so that non-members wont stop playing the adventures all together! Especially since we already have Meet Cosmo! :P So what do ya' say? :P 
Well this was one lengthy post! XP 
That's about it for now! :D 
Enjoy!~
An introduction to my new story blog has been posted on my story blog! Click HERE to visit! :D 

1 comment:

  1. I completely agree! I understand that members have to have a FEW more abilities than nms, otherwise no one would buy memberships. But, you're right, we already have Meet Cosmo! Release the Phantom Portal already, AJHQ!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, Thanks for commenting on my Blog Post!
It's awesome for jammers to express their opinions and ideas but please follow these rules.
1. No profanity in your comments.
2. Please respect everyone's opinion.
3. If you don't like this blog don't read it.
-thank you for following these rules.-infinitemajesty