Welcome and thanks for visiting the Animal Jam Adventure blog! Are you defeating the phantoms? Support us by commenting and following we love hearing your voice! :D

Monday, July 22, 2013

#Rare Baseball Cleats

Hey Jammers :D
Today's new items are the Rare Baseball Cleats on sale in Jam-Mart Clothing.
Yeah so if your looking for hideously colored shoes at overpriced rates why not buy these. 
I don't feel very comedic today. Perhaps it was that pound cake. 
Also Amy Jiao asked how I get my moving text just below the pages. Well I used this code and went to the layout section of the blog. After I click on add a gadget, then click HTML/Javascript and paste this code on it. 
<!-- HTML codes by Quackit.com -->
<marquee behavior="scroll" direction="left">WRITE YOUR TEXT HERE  </marquee>

So that's how I get my moving text. :D Hopefully it helps.
Well that's all for now. I must also be reminded to make a 13 Questions for Kinyonga. So if I forget please remind me and I'll get to it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Thanks for commenting on my Blog Post!
It's awesome for jammers to express their opinions and ideas but please follow these rules.
1. No profanity in your comments.
2. Please respect everyone's opinion.
3. If you don't like this blog don't read it.
-thank you for following these rules.-infinitemajesty